Showcase

Engaged Learning & ePortfolio Showcase

Through engaged learning experiences, IUPUI students solve problems, demonstrate creativity, and make meaningful contributions to their communities. The ePortfolio Showcase highlights this work.

Filter selections

629 results found

W131 Psychology: Understanding the Common Psychological Disorders (schizophrenia and depression)

Bryanna Charite
Nursing
Course-based
2021 Showcase

For writing project 2, I wrote a feature narrative on my experience taking a psychology class but focusing more on the mental illness portion that interested me to better understand schizophrenia and depression. Through this project I gained my knowl ...

W131 The Novel Coronavirus

Olivia Davis
English Education
Course-based
2021 Showcase

I created this website as an online portfolio for my writings projects I have completed in English W131. On the home page, you will find an overview of each of my writing projects, as well as hyperlinks to their tabs.

W131 A Feature Style Narrative: Entering the Hive and Exploring Bee Colonies

Emma Delph
(SPAN high school student)
Course-based
2021 Showcase

On my website you will find my three major writing projects. A film review of the documentary “More Than Honey”, a feature style narrative of my experience visiting a bee farm, and lastly a reflective piece on my time building the eportfolio.

W131 Sustainable Design and Building a Business During the Pandemic

Valerie Eikenberry
Interior Design
Course-based
2021 Showcase

As part of my W131 writing course, I have documented my writing projects in the form of an ePortfolio. My film review and feature narrative cover aspects of my passion for interior design. Meanwhile, a multi-modal piece and retrospective essay provid ...

W131 A Look at Jiro Dreams of Sushi: The Best Japan Has to Offer

Ethan Grubb
Visual Communication Design
Course-based
2021 Showcase

On my website, you'll find a film review on the documentary covering a famous Japanese restaurant, my experience when it comes to making a meal almost entirely from scratch, and my thoughts on building an ePortfolio.

W131 W131 College Writing Course ePortfolio - Being Eco-Friendly

Kamerinn Hite
Psychology
Course-based
2021 Showcase

For my immersion experience, I worked to become more eco-conscious. My ePortfolio includes how the documentary film A Plastic Ocean inspired my choices, and the feature style narrative discusses the ways I tried being more eco-friendly and how it imp ...

W131 A Feature Style Narrative: Going to the Oscars As A Regular Girl

Kelly Johnson
General Studies - Arts and Humanities
Course-based
2021 Showcase

My ePortfolio includes a review of “And the Oscar Goes to”, my experience attending the Academy Awards show, a description of how I put the site together and a reflection of the whole experience.

W131 The Benefits of Yoga

Chancey Lambert
Psychology
Course-based
2021 Showcase

This semester, I built a website to display four writing pieces created for W131. Each tab will showcase one of my projects and go in-depth for a film review, feature style artilce, and multi-modal analysis essay. Follow each tab in order, jump aroun ...

W131 Exploring Nature at Spring Mill Park

Diamond Lomax
Health Sciences
Course-based
2021 Showcase

My W131 ePortfolio includes a film review of “Mile . . . Mile and a Half” which helped me prepare for a day of hiking at Spring Mill Park. My feature style narrative shares my hiking adventures.

W131 How to make a New York Style Cheesecake

Rachel Lucas
Social Work
Course-based
2021 Showcase

My W131 eportiolio talked about my immersion experience. My immersion experience was exploring how to make a New York Style Cheesecake. I talked about the experience that I had with the company.

Want to be featured in the ePortfolio showcase?

Submit your ePortfolio