Showcase

Engaged Learning & ePortfolio Showcase

Through engaged learning experiences, IUPUI students solve problems, demonstrate creativity, and make meaningful contributions to their communities. The ePortfolio Showcase highlights this work.

Filter selections

629 results found

W231 IUPUI School of Informatics and Computing Recommendation Report: Enhancing Connections with Prospective Students Through the SOIC Website

Isabel Lopez, Andy Heltzel, Tha Chin Sung, Pranav Ayyagari
Informatics
Course-based
2022 Showcase

The IUPUI School of Informatics and Computing (SOIC) have been exploring various recruitment methods to effectively communicate with prospective students about their program. Their primary goals are to have potential students buy into their undergrad ...

W231 Olaniyan Scholars Program Recommendation Report: Getting African American Students Interested in Interdisciplinary Undergraduate Research at IUPUI

Aaron Kile, Adrienne Duke, Isabella Mokaya, Tony Prabhu-Hensley
Neuroscience
Course-based
2022 Showcase

The Olaniyan Scholars Program Recommendation Report examines best practices to engage and support undergraduate research opportunities for African American students at IUPUI. Currently, universities including IUPUI face challenges as they create unde ...

W231 Recommendation report: Improving CNA, RN, and LPN retention past the first 90 days in long-term care facilities

Michael Peck
Psychology
Course-based
2022 Showcase

The Copper Trace recommendation report looks at industry-level practices and cutting-edge research to determine how best to improve retention of CNAs, RNs, and LPNs past the first 90 days for this local long-term care facility. This project suggests ...

Avery Belch-Watson
Social Work
Course-based
2022 Showcase

Sara Haddad
Neuroscience
Course-based
2022 Showcase

W231 Youmi Crepes and Boba: Recommendation Report to Increase Social Media Presence to Retain Current Customers and Reach New Customers

Jordyn Johnson, Delaney Wagar, Cameron Jones, Jon Stapert
Psychology
Course-based
2022 Showcase

Youmi Crepes and Boba is in search of ways to increase their social media presence across three social media platforms for the purpose of reaching new customers in their target audience, and to effectively retain the customer base they currently have ...

W131 Exploring Voice and Sharing a Story of Immigration

Ana Apfelbacher
Elementary Education, Spanish
Course-based
2021 Showcase

For my immersion experience I incorporated a variety of factual information regarding immigration stories in order to describe in-detail the stories of different immigrants. I also have included a YouTube video of me sharing my final collective thoug ...

W131 A Feature Style Narrative: My Job Shadowing at Riley's Children Hospital ER

Macy Arn
Nursing
Course-based
2021 Showcase

This article is about my personal experience as I shadowed at Riley's Children's Hospital. I shadowed for about 4 hours and recieved an opportunity to discuss a tragic accident. I have linked my wix page with all my writing assignments, but the Featu ...

W131 Intermittent Fasting: My Immersion Experience

Sebastien Basey
Health Services Management
Course-based
2021 Showcase

This website will help describe one of the most popular diets in the world, intermittent fasting. I will describe my experiences with the diet, as well as give a documentary that you can watch to describe the diet, and how it might benefit you and yo ...

W131 Learning Spanish: My Immersion Experience

Payton Bayliff
Social Work
Course-based
2021 Showcase

My ePortfolio includes a film review over the documentary titled “Speaking in Tongues”, a narrative about my experience while immersing my self in the Spanish language and culture, an overview of how I designed my website, and a reflection of my expe ...

Want to be featured in the ePortfolio showcase?

Submit your ePortfolio